• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

#PanthersKing

Jeremy Igo

Big cat said he did help ecu88.. He deserves props for that

I don't know him personally (met him at a tailgate years ago) but I'm pretty sure that Bigcat is a good guy.

Most people I have met from the huddle have been good people. Except Biscuit, but that's mostly because he is terrible at Cornhole and his biceps are bigger than mine. Doesn't like Incubus as much as he should either.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

14 minutes ago, Johnny Rockets said:

I don't know him personally (met him at a tailgate years ago) but I'm pretty sure that Bigcat is a good guy.

Most people I have met from the huddle have been good people. Except Biscuit, but that's mostly because he is terrible at Cornhole and his biceps are bigger than mine. Doesn't like Incubus as much as he should either.

I met Dex, PhillyB, and biscuit in Tampa.  I'd take a bullet for them all

29 minutes ago, Johnny Rockets said:

Most people I have met from the huddle have been good people. Except Biscuit, but that's mostly because he is terrible at Cornhole and his biceps are bigger than mine.

That one guy you met after he moved down from Ohio was kind of a jerk, though.

That one guy you met after he moved down from Ohio was kind of a jerk, though.

I vaguely remember that night. Think it was at Buffalo Wild Wings for a preseason game maybe? Eagles vs Panthers? Think I met you and Fireball that same night. Should have asked for an autograph had I known it was the last time I would have seen you.

Archived