• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

#PanthersKing

Jeremy Igo

Self made... Just didn't have time to play xbox in my 20s... Formed two companies into nationwide presence and sincerely love the hate, like agent 89, I thrive when others doubt

b9e780f22fd7f6667df265087d2b3f8d.jpg

2677a0454dfe01d3ec8fdfbda8a7faa1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Let's be honest bigcat, many years ago back when you were known as Charlottean and still in school, you were showing off your dads money around here just like you do your own now. Let's not act like you came from nothing.

I aint gonna hate on you too much though, congrats on doing your thing. I love to see anyone achieve financial success in life. Except for those damn Kardashian people. Can't bring myself to celebrate that one.

13 hours ago, thebigcat said:

Self made... Just didn't have time to play xbox in my 20s... Formed two companies into nationwide presence and sincerely love the hate, like agent 89, I thrive when others doubt

b9e780f22fd7f6667df265087d2b3f8d.jpg

2677a0454dfe01d3ec8fdfbda8a7faa1.jpg

Your right foot looks deformed.

0/10 would not associate with.

14 minutes ago, Johnny Rockets said:

Let's be honest bigcat, many years ago back when you were known as Charlottean and still in school, you were showing off your dads money around here just like you do your own now. Let's not act like you came from nothing.

I aint gonna hate on you too much though, congrats on doing your thing. I love to see anyone achieve financial success in life. Except for those damn Kardashian people. Can't bring myself to celebrate that one.

ryan-seacrest-rtar-seacrest-out.jpg

Archived