• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

#PanthersKing

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Doc Holiday said:

I just remember your old off season threads before this place got crowded, those were good stuff

And before I got married.

Over the next few days we'll have some actual football news to discuss. Here's hoping the silliness falls by the wayside.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

And before I got married.

Over the next few days we'll have some actual football news to discuss. Here's hoping the silliness falls by the wayside.

I'm honestly very surprised that this thread wasnt locked 20 pages ago. but yeah I'm looking forward to some actual news

1 hour ago, thebigcat said:

It's a workout just moving my left arm with my new fitbit bracelet I just acquired today

#flameaway

IMG_7865.JPG

you've really disappeared since you were asked for help with that gofundme page. doesn't shock me at all with you.

2 hours ago, Jaycat said:

I'm jealous. Nobody hates me on here yet, because my post count is still pretty low. I'd really like for somebody to beat my ass besides my wife.

Before we can beat you down jaycat, we have to first off give a fug. And we don't give a fug about you jaycat or your domestic issues about your wife beating your lame ass.

If you want award for participation go back to middle school. Here you have to say something stupid(or not) before we care enough to hate. So GTFO!!

How is that? I didn't have enough info to get too personal, but I hope that helps.

8 hours ago, sanjay_rajput said:

I believe @mr.scot.and.janglerarefat @Mr. Miagi @Mr. Knowitall @Mr. Herbert @Mr. Gettleman @Mr. Fantastical 

@Mr. Chow @Mr Smiley @Mr Floppy @Mr. Bean @Mr.Breeze @Mr.BallHawk @Mr-Urnest @Mr. Fantastical @Mr. Burgundy @Mr. CatWalker @Mr. Bean @Mr. Bill  @ "mr. scot old man douche"  @mr. I am old bitter man. @"mr. I need  to attention to make myself feel better at night" @uncfan888  are the same trolls in need of dire attention. 

I know losing is hard but take it like man, asshole

I apologized to you last night, dick

Archived