• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

#PanthersKing

Jeremy Igo

31 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Hmmm. I suppose that's possible. Seems unlikely but you never know.

That'd be really pathetic if so.

too dissimilar in posting style, its much more likely that Chuck is #Panthersking, he's just a slightly less aggravating version on Chuck.

38 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Sorry, Sanjay. This doesn't make you popular.

As mentioned, a majority of the discussion isn't even about you. And a pretty high percentage of those who did talk about you early on either wanted you, your other alt or both banned.

And frankly, if you're getting self-esteem out of something like this, that's just pathetic.

I believe @mr.scot.and.janglerarefat @Mr. Miagi @Mr. Knowitall @Mr. Herbert @Mr. Gettleman @Mr. Fantastical 

@Mr. Chow @Mr Smiley @Mr Floppy @Mr. Bean @Mr.Breeze @Mr.BallHawk @Mr-Urnest @Mr. Fantastical @Mr. Burgundy @Mr. CatWalker @Mr. Bean @Mr. Bill  @ "mr. scot old man douche"  @mr. I am old bitter man. @"mr. I need  to attention to make myself feel better at night" @uncfan888  are the same trolls in need of dire attention. 

I know losing is hard but take it like man, asshole

giphy.gif

chappelle-prince-o.gif

1 minute ago, Doc Holiday said:

btw Scot may be the most respected poster on the huddle behind Igo, so youre also barking up the wrong tree.  consider this from a third party opinion, youve not been looking good in this spat of yours. 

I wouldn't go that far, but thanks.

5 minutes ago, Doc Holiday said:

@sanjay_rajput I dont know what your beef is with @Mr. Scot is but you're getting straight up childish yo.

btw Scot may be the most respected poster on the huddle behind Igo, so youre also barking up the wrong tree.  consider this from a third party opinion, youve not been looking good in this spat of yours. 

Your boy is the one starting pooo he just needs attention in life. 

Archived