• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

#PanthersKing

Jeremy Igo

59 minutes ago, #PanthersKing said:

Idgaf. Whats the first thing people see when the get on CH? "PanthersKing". 

Popularity at sky high. 

Sorry, Sanjay. This doesn't make you popular.

As mentioned, a majority of the discussion isn't even about you. And a pretty high percentage of those who did talk about you early on either wanted you, your other alt or both banned.

And frankly, if you're getting self-esteem out of something like this, that's just pathetic.

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Sorry, Sanjay. This doesn't make you popular.

As mentioned, a majority of the discussion isn't even about you. And a pretty high percentage of those who did talk about you early on either wanted you, your other alt or both banned.

And frankly, if you're getting self-esteem out of something like this, that's just pathetic.

Dex says it's chuck. Which makes sense, I guess

1 minute ago, uncfan888 said:

If it's chuck, it won't matter. He'll just make another user name. He's gone through about fifty of them. 

Sorry @sanjay_rajput... I really did think it was you

I thought it was Chuck at first, but not anymore.

At this point, I'm pretty sure it's Sanjay.

4 minutes ago, #PanthersKing said:

For the last time ladies and gentlemen or gentle boys, I am not freaking Sanjay or this Chuck mysterious idiot guy!

yall almost got me bant, bc yall assumed i was one of Sanjay's alt. Then they dummy sanjay guy personally messaged me. Harassing me that I was trying to be him. What a freaking idiot! 

Im here to talk about my Panthers, but whatever reasons y'all made me #famous. Whatever tho. Thanks anyways. 

Guess, I could be @15 alt. Y'all never know. Dumb. 

@sanjay_rajput and Chuck are not me. The last time . 

i'm fixing to take a hiatus from huddling thanks to you...deuces

At first this is funny but now the huddle is turning into mtv. I come for panthers discussion but instead I get a conversation suited for middle schoolers hoping they have hit puberty. Time to lock the thread and move on.

Pointless thread is pointless.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Archived