• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

#PanthersKing

Jeremy Igo

19 minutes ago, 15 said:

someday, you will have something proud to share with others - even on anonymous internet forum. or maybe even you will be proud enough of yourself to be comfortable with sharing pictures, life stories, etc.

don't take those insecurities out on others because they live differently than you. 

You realize you're pretty much the only one here ranting about insecurity right? While you lose your mind over an internet bet with someone you've never met or even actually talked to.

All trolling aside I've never attacked anyone's family here, nor have I attacked yours.

Instead of giving the appearance of being proud of your family you come off as being rather shallow. Just enjoy yourself dude.

1 minute ago, Johnny Rockets said:

I'm trying to figure out if Dex is deep in thought, in pain, or trying not to sh*t in someone's car in that pic.

BTW - Congrats on the weight loss.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I think he's just reading through this thread and that's the only face worth making 

7 minutes ago, 15 said:

sorry if I come off that way, I'm sure you would enjoy me IRL. I just talk a lot of poo on here like yourself ;)

Mos def. IRL I'm leaned back like Fat Joe. Just like to laugh, and have a good time.

1 hour ago, nctarheel0619 said:

LOL, you're so lame dude.  Nobody gives a f uck what you look like.  And Jeremy is the CEO of the website, plus, he partnered with the Roaring Riot.  I'm dead.  Dude, just stop.  I'm not having a bunch of random dweebs (like yourself) on here stalk me.  You f ucking oddball.  

Not that it matters to me but isn't it ironic that the poster who always tags another poster is the one worried about getting stalked?

1 hour ago, Johnny Rockets said:

I'm trying to figure out if Dex is deep in thought, in pain, or trying not to sh*t in someone's car in that pic.

BTW - Congrats on the weight loss.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Dex is thinking "damn I would  fug up a double cheeseburger right now".   

Archived