• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

#PanthersKing

Jeremy Igo

5 minutes ago, MadHatter said:

First....I could care less whether PanthersKing should be banned.  There are dozens of other posters on here that are just as bad.

Funny thing there is that probably three of them are also him.

4 minutes ago, The Watcher said:

long time watcher

first time post

trolls know little

i know most

all this banter, irrelevant chatter

win or lose, it doesn't matter

children please, learn some decorum

keep your garbage off of this forum

Coming out the gate strong

1 hour ago, The Watcher said:

long time watcher

first time post

trolls know little

i know most

all this banter, irrelevant chatter

win or lose, it doesn't matter

children please, learn some decorum

keep your garbage off of this forum

Post more bro.

that post to pie ratio you got is looking nice right now 

2 hours ago, mjligon said:

Ask yourself, what type of man questions another man's marriage on a message board?

I wouldn't post anything to do with my personal life on a message board.  I think that's odd to begin with.

Especially knowing idiots like 15, and they'll google search your picture, name, etc.  Try to stalk you and s hit.  Weird f uckers on here, bruh.  Not down for that s hit.     

2 minutes ago, 15 said:

I do not give a fug. I'm not a pussy, I'm secure with how I look, how my wife looks, my life style, everything. 

you will notice this trend among the huddle elites. Roaring Riot, Philly, Jeremy, SCP. we don't care about posting pictures and sharing our personal lives because we aren't snot-nosed basement dwellers with insecurities that would nullify the podium they preach from if the internet truly knew who they were.

LOL, you're so lame dude.  Nobody gives a f uck what you look like.  And Jeremy is the CEO of the website, plus, he partnered with the Roaring Riot.  I'm dead.  Dude, just stop.  I'm not having a bunch of random dweebs (like yourself) on here stalk me.  You f ucking oddball.  

2 minutes ago, 15 said:

I do not give a fug. I'm not a pussy, I'm secure with how I look, how my wife looks, my life style, everything. 

you will notice this trend among the huddle elites. Roaring Riot, Philly, Jeremy, SCP. we don't care about posting pictures and sharing our personal lives because we aren't snot-nosed basement dwellers with insecurities that would nullify the podium they preach from if the internet truly knew who they were.

Well, this is the one true fact from all of this.......and that is that you definitely married up. 

Now you are truly a member of the Huddle Fraternity.....because God knows we all married up.

Well I think the difference right away between bwood, and people like Igo, and RoaringRiot, and SCP is, they don't take this poo seriously enough to be repeatedly baited into posting pictures of their significant other as an immediate resort to their manhood being called into question on the Internet by complete strangers. I've lost count how many times I've seen bwood throw his wife around in here like a slab of meat at the slightest hint of conflict.

Just now, TheRed said:

Well I think the difference right away between bwood, and people like Igo, and RoaringRiot, and SCP is, they don't take this poo seriously enough to be repeatedly baited into posting pictures of their significant other as an immediate resort to their manhood being called into question on the Internet by complete strangers. I've lost count how many times I've seen bwood throw his wife around in here like a slab of meat at the slightest hint of conflict.

And then, proceeds to call people a pussy.  This kid is out of control.  

Archived