• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

#PanthersKing

Jeremy Igo

2 hours ago, 15 said:

this thread was created by Jeremy to consult the huddle on whether panthersking should be banned or not, and it's going exactly how I expected lol.

why the fug would you not want to see this assclown give 1K to the huddle, roaring riot, or one of the many panthers charities?

who gives a fug about some fine-lined bullshit on an internet bet? why wouldn't you wanna see this dude man up after the poo he talked and give that money to the Cam Newton Foundation or Defending Dreams?

I really can't understand why this is so serious for some of you, just laugh at the fugger and tell him to give the cash to a charity - and then he can stay.

First....I could care less whether PanthersKing should be banned.  There are dozens of other posters on here that are just as bad.

Second....no one should EVER think they are going to collect in any way on a $1k bet on a message board

Third...you are the one claiming that you won a bet and that what was "intended" is what matters.  However, the fact is that with ANY contract, what is written always trumps what you think was intended.  So, by the letter of the law, you did not win the bet.

The whole fiasco is hilarious.....and as far as it being "serious" to us, you were the idiot creating a thread asking for people to "help you make him collect".  No one here thinks this is serious....in fact we find it both hilarious and pathetic at the same time.

Archived