• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

#PanthersKing

Jeremy Igo

2 hours ago, #PanthersKing said:

Can't believe this thread is still alive. Jeremy Igo is making a ton of money over just one thread. 

Would it have been this popular if it was about someone else other than "PanthersKing" myself? I don't think so.

Sorry Sanjay, but a pretty good portion of the thread is people fighting over stuff that has nothing to do with you.

3 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Sorry Sanjay, but a pretty good portion of the thread is people fighting over stuff that has nothing to do with you.

1 hour ago, #PanthersKing said:

That's what I'm talking about 

So...no longer trying to hide that this is an alt account, or did you just forget which account you were posting under (again)?

It is funny and somewhat clever to create an alternative identity so that one can be a turd and not held personally accountable for it in any way.  I rank these folks a notch below telemarketers from India named "Bob."

1 minute ago, mjligon said:

This thread is great glad I caught up.

Doesn't surprise me at all to see @heel31ok pop in randomly to attack @15 and even start throwing shade at his wife. Weird guy. 

if that is his wife...but the shade is always at BB...but that was a sick burn there...good job!

4 minutes ago, mjligon said:

This thread is great glad I caught up.

Doesn't surprise me at all to see @heel31ok pop in randomly to attack @15 and even start throwing shade at his wife. Weird guy. 

Yeah, you can tell he is insecure. And apparently he's Sanjay's bodyguard too, gnat

Archived