• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

#PanthersKing

Jeremy Igo

6 hours ago, 15 said:

jesus christ man, you're way smarter than this.

if you consider that thread as "publicly losing his poo", then what you are doing right now is having an absolute meltdown.

did you even read the fugging thread? did you miss that part where I call panthersking out when he first approached me with the bet and said "you aren't going to pay me, but let's do this". I literally made that thread to expose him for being a lying pussy. much like you are trying to expose me for...I, I really don't even know what.

and the best part? the fact that I said that panthersking should give the 1K he lost to me to the website or a charity - and now you're somehow trying to spin that around and make it a negative thing.

go Red! get that last word in! it's almost time to clock out, I'm sure you'll post something good by the time I log off so you won't have to worry about my rebuttal. 

yeah red...so he will log off...do it,do it...

6 hours ago, 15 said:

I'm not going to let you go out like that...try again.

I'll pie your pie your post when you actually leave a good enough response to close this thread for the day. 

wow ,problem solved...the ultimate pie...

Just now, Doc Holiday said:

We should have someone read through this thread and rate the best burns. 

I know mine earlier on 15 has to be a top 5, but I've seen a few others in here that are pretty good.

Projectional awareness is low in those early pages.  In general with the bothans.    

15 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

Mods whatever you do dont lock if this thing picks up tomorrow

image.gif.b1670e20abff4894f02aab53b85667be.gif

who is Ali in this thread? Idk, but both think they are 

Saying that one of them could be Ali in this thread assumes that one of them is winning in this thread..

37 minutes ago, #PanthersKing said:

Can't believe this thread is still alive. Jeremy Igo is making a ton of money over just one thread. 

Would it have been this popular if it was about someone else other than "PanthersKing" myself? I don't think so.

hhmmm... dont get a big head. PU still has a cult following.

13 hours ago, 15 said:

huh?

-I won a bet that I knew wouldn't be paid.

-I made a thread to expose him for being shittalking pussy.

-Jeremy made a thread asking if the dude should be banned or not for his antics.

-I gave an idea that instead of paying me, that panthersking should donate the money he owes me to the huddle, RR, or panthers players foundation.

my family is very big on charities, foundations, tithing at church, and giving to the less fortunate. you shouldn't run your mouth about poo like that to someone whose personal life is a mystery to you.

you're fugging lost and you're the only one in here now trying to jump from subject to subject to get the last word in and satisfy whatever shtick it is you have with me.

keep trying, please. I have an hour of work to kill. 

Dude...you did NOT win the bet. 

You keep talking about "what was meant" with the bet.  However, what is actually written trumps all.  Based on what was actually written, Allen was still there so you did NOT win under the terms of the bet as they were define.

Does NOT matter what you thought he meant or even what he actually meant....documented words trump all.

Now accept that you thought this thread was going to go differently...accept that it made you look like a douche....learn from it....and move on.

Archived