• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

#PanthersKing

Jeremy Igo

10 minutes ago, TheRed said:

All this testosterone is just becoming too much to handle.

I might need a fresh pair of underpants very soon. There's only so much soaking a pair of Hanes can sustain.

Hitting that time of life eh? I think you can get some estrogen supplements.

1 hour ago, 15 said:

please give me examples of me committing any of these three things. 

the term "butthurt" is one of the most incorrectly and overused phrases on the internet. you can literally say it at any time, about anything. 

nobody should take the internet seriously. I tried to explain this to Red this thread and he keeps completely overlooking the fact that me calling out panthersking was to expose him for being a lying pussy and make sure that if he was going to cough up the money he lost - to give it to a charity instead of to me.

once again, there's nothing to be right about here. just stating facts. it's literally facts vs. assumptions and exaggerations. Red can have the last word, I already said I'm leaving work soon. I don't huddle when I'm off work - I actually have a life. 

this includes you, please - try again to make some sort of petty comment so I can kill some more time.

no...he's right butthurt fits...

8 hours ago, 15 said:

I got tons of black friends. we fug with eachother. I get roasted for being white and I do the same back. 

this is an internet forum and I'll say whatever the fug I want, especially in the smack forum, and especially if my race is mocked first.

sensitive little snowflakes like yourself should definitely avoid those sort of conversations. wouldn't want you getting offended.

also didn't mean to offend you about your sexuality, I have gay family members and support it 100%. keep doing your thang.

peace and love, 

17992327_10212180519483195_5108008082304 

how does it feel to be a cliche...BB

Archived