• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

#PanthersKing

Jeremy Igo

Just now, 15 said:

there's nothing to win. just let Red get the last word in guys, I'm sure he's ferociously typing up a response to change the subject to when a user recruited hundreds of accounts to neg rep me into oblivion and how "incredibly butthurt and whiny I was about it."

anxiously awaiting his next attempt. I'm running out of time. 

Do you not find it ironic that everything you claim others do, you actually do yourself?  Getting butthurt,  taking stuff too seriously, having to be right or have the last word. 

Get this crap over with and ban both PantherKing and 15. Not permanent, just a week or so, maybe a month. They deserve it for showing less than average intelligence by making a bet on a message board. If you're that serious about a bet, meet somewhere or at least make a phone call and spell out all terms. Anything is better than polluting the board with all this whining.

1 minute ago, 15 said:

sorry, who are you?

Just somebody who stumbled into one of your 3rd grade rants. Don't worry. I know how to use the ignore feature so it won't happen again. Would you like to put a little money on that?

Archived