• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

#PanthersKing

Jeremy Igo

11 minutes ago, 15 said:

funny how someone can be so offended by internet humor in a smack forum and still constantly tag the perpetrator using homosexual innuendos.  

Homophobia is not cool yo.

Oh, and yeah it's like totally hilarious/normal and not an indictment on someone's character to angrily express racist remarks or stereotypes in response to any form of confrontation.

I suggest that it be illegal to use any form of unc, heel, or tarheels as a username. 75% of them make me embarrassed to admit I'm a UNC fan with their annoying, moronic posts.

(Sorry to the 25% that are good posters) 

@15 I'm sure your black friends greatly appreciate you adopting a slave owner mentality and interjecting them into casual conversation like an object merely to selfishly defend yourself after making ignorant racial comments.

You definitely fit the bill of generic white male Trump voter. To the tee.

1 minute ago, 15 said:

ya man, sharing pictures of me and my friends and explaining how we are able to joke with eachothers race without getting butthurt definitely screams "Slave Owner Mentality".

and you're damn straight I fit the bill, didn't you see the hats we were rocking?

make america ratchet again, bro.

Listen amigo. You can joke with others about race without exposing yourself for being a hypocrite by hurling out racist stereotypes out of the blue in response to a simple online argument.

This is really basic adulthood stuff here.

5 minutes ago, 15 said:

I'm really sorry that offended you so badly. when did this happen, 2012? is it still eating at you? do you want to talk about it? I'm sure you're just trying to get this thread sent to your safe place in the Tbox - but please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you get through this.

the internet is serious bidness. 

Interesting that you would talk down to someone else about supposedly needing a safe space and the internet being serious business when you can't stop yourself from making a thread asking for help over someone not upholding a random online bet.

Wait. You expect someone to believe you give a damn about charitable donations, and the whole thing hasn't actually been about your own extremely fragile ego?

Hahahahahahaha you are worse off than I thought.

Came in to see why in the blue he'll this was 33 pages. See 4 bwood posts on the last page. Going to assume he is attempting to have a pissing contest with someone.  I'll put the over under on posts by him in this thread at 42.5

*the Internet sure is serious bidness, amirite?*

*looks like you need a safe space there snowflake..*

- guy who publicly loses his poo because he's naive enough to believe a complete stranger on a sports message board is going to hold up to a 1,000 dollar draft bet.

Archived