• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

#PanthersKing

Jeremy Igo

6 minutes ago, luke nukem said:

is it not mr miagi? guy who had the jamal adams pic. that guy was absurd.

That's Chuck/a million other names.  This almost seems like a toned down version, same post volume, same subforum spread, and the annoyingness still bleeds through.  If a mod runs an IP check and it's north cali (which I think he claimed he was from a bunch), then it's probably him.    

7 hours ago, Moorgan said:

The idea of not honoring a bet, even if for money (a signature or avatar bet) is the point. The fact that it's for money is largely irrelevant. The point about not honoring a bet is the solid point I was referring to.

Technically Allen was still on the board, so as I see it that makes this whole exercise in screaming the loudest in order to revise history pretty distasteful. And, it's not remotely what this place is supposed to be about. But that's just me.

He hasn't done anything wrong except be extremely over exuberant, which is pretty annoying. I say let him stay if he'll start no more than one thread a day.

And guys, it was a bet on a forum board in the middle of a heated discussion. Those happen all the time and I wouldn't spend much time in my life arguing that they are valid. Just wasted words.

Archived