• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Never forget...

Jeremy Igo

So we're down to 0 round 4 or later draft picks left on the roster from the 2013 & 2014 drafts. I say this only because there seems to be a lot of talk about Gettleman's late round drafting prowess, but the evidence points to the complete opposite:

2015 not looking super promising, either. Williams having trouble winning the RT spot, CAP buried on the depth chart and maybe on the way out, best hope for Mayo may be the AJ Klein route.

Of 2016 Sandland didn't even make the roster last year and Sanchez looks like he may be replaced sooner rather than later.

Not really meant to hate on Gettleman, but really just hit me how terrible we have actually been at drafting past round 3. Only batting .500 on 2nd and 3rd round picks, too. Yikes. I'm actually a bit worried about our newest draft class now.

Well...atleast he'll have more time to work on that "protest" he was worried about instead of the Minnesota game this past season.

Disclaimer: I don't care to argue about the validity of the national anthem protest, I can see both sides.  It was just really dumb timing on his part to talk about how he was worried about some extra BS while we were looking incredibly bad on the field.

Archived