• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Remember those Tre Boston trade rumors?

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, Saca312 said:

I swear that's the default caption people go to when they're about to get cut or traded.

right, god allows zillions of kids to die of starvation in spite of global levels of prayer for sustenance, but he's totally setting you up with your next multi-million-dollar contract as part of his plan

1 minute ago, PhillyB said:

right, god allows zillions of kids to die of starvation in spite of global levels of prayer for sustenance, but he's totally setting you up with your next multi-million-dollar contract as part of his plan

It's not so far fetched that God is a jerk.

10 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

Pretty sure God is mentioned in the OP so take the OP to the tinderbox not responses.(and since Igo started it...methinks not)

Yeah I highly doubt that was the direction he was going on this post. It's a football forum. Keep your silly belief arguments in the tinderbox. Pretty simple concept....there's a slew of back and forth about God going on in there.

The original post was speculating about Tre Boston's future with our team. OP didn't ask for an open discussion about God and what you may or may not believe in.

9 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Do not discount the Dean Marlowe development.  We have depth at SS.  How good is Marlowe?  I dunno..

Marlowe's been with the team awhile but has played very little:

Marlowe.PNG.33741cd046d69ed68a242783925dd9f6.PNG

Compare with Boston:

Boston.PNG.741df4fbc3dc530faa22cfcc78067250.PNG

If Coleman or Mike Adams were to be injured the only safeties we have on the team with starting experience are Boston & ST guy Colin Jones....

So unless we plan to replace Boston with a proven veteran (and not some old guy!) I think he has a place on the roster!

Archived