• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bills courting Brandon Beane.. Richardson would be ticked

Jeremy Igo

7 minutes ago, NJPanthers12 said:

Even I don't think that curmudgeon owner of ours is that awful of a human being. If he's legitimately pissed about a guy trying to advance his career than he has huge issues. Ludacrous to expect Beane to wait around for Gettleman to retire.

Curmudgeon owner? Show some respect asshole.

1 hour ago, thefuzz said:

Word on the street...McD was calling the shots during the draft.

Also, the "scouting year" starts right after the draft...this is a "new season" now, guessing that's why they made the move after.

Correct.

Moves of this type generally happen just after the draft.

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Correct.

Moves of this type generally happen just after the draft.

I'm totally OK with the move to get rid of Whaley, but I'm not too keen on giving a first time head coach this much control of the franchise.

He likely will be helping to select the next GM....as evidenced by their interest in Beane.

2 minutes ago, thefuzz said:

I'm totally OK with the move to get rid of Whaley, but I'm not too keen on giving a first time head coach this much control of the franchise.

He likely will be helping to select the next GM....as evidenced by their interest in Beane.

Yeah.  I'm leary of that too.

I like McDermott, but unless he's the next Belichick, handing him this much power this soon could be a big mistake.

If he lures Beane or Don Gregory (my bigger concern) to the Bills, will they have true power or just be his rubber stamps?

Guess we'll see.

1 hour ago, NJPanthers12 said:

lol no. You must be new because calling him a curmudgeon will be the nicest thing I say about him. Historically medicore franchise and it all starts at the top.

Not new. There would be no franchise w/o Jerry Richardson. fug you.

18 minutes ago, enikville said:

Not new. There would be no franchise w/o Jerry Richardson. fug you.

Dumbest logic there is. So if that's the case then no owner is bad. You go continue to pray and worship to that eye sore of a statue outside the stadium and I will concern myself with the results of this franchise. Keep cursing dude, makes you sound intelligent.

Archived