• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bills courting Brandon Beane.. Richardson would be ticked

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Paintballr said:

I don't understand. The bills want to shake up the front office immediately after the draft?

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

That GM already wasn't on great terms with ownership and I'm sure McD is trying to leverage the situation to get "his" people in the building. It's a snake in the grass approach, but it's likely the smart approach.

That GM already wasn't on great terms with ownership and I'm sure McD is trying to leverage the situation to get "his" people in the building. It's a snake in the grass approach, but it's likely the smart approach.

But why not do it before the draft? I highly doubt McD had the ability to just draft anyone he wanted, and if him and the GM weren't on good terms, why not do it before hand?

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

1 minute ago, SOJA said:

Conspiracy theory: Beane leaked our targets to the Bills 

It sounds juicy and the Bills trading to jump in front of us multiple times certainly lends it credibility, but I just can't imagine that it actually happened. I have to imagine that's the kind of thing that would get you blackballed around the league if word got out about it. No one wants that type of guy in their building or wants to work with that type of guy.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

It sounds juicy and the Bills trading to jump in front of us multiple times certainly lends it credibility, but I just can't imagine that it actually happened. I have to imagine that's the kind of thing that would get you blackballed around the league if word got out about it. No one wants that type of guy in their building or wants to work with that type of guy.

yea I was being sarcastic should have made that clear 

Archived