• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Discussion: Panthers select Texas A&M DE Daeshon Hall

Jeremy Igo

Wow ok there's our DE. Wanted Lawson but gotta trust DG and the staff. Hope he's better than Ealy. Will probably ride the bench all year but that's good to have him learn. Good pick, but not so sure about his upside as a pass rusher.

Lawson looked awesome at times but has a history of injuries, probably pushing him down. This Hall guy is coming on, needs to get stronger but he might be something one day. Ideal 4-3 size.

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

1 minute ago, Nails said:

DE need trumps that big time IMO

I'm fine with a DE, but a TE is as important to us as any position we drafted this time. Let Olsen get injured and we have no one able to help out and FA TE is non existent.  This was a bad move, no way around it.

Just now, PrimeTimeHeel said:

How many of those came against SEC competition? 

7 sacks considering you was opposite of him getting all the attention and double teams is underwhelming. 

This dude is a project. Plain and simple. 

No poo, Sherlock. Do you think a 6'5' 270 lb DE with his measureables would be a 3rd rounder if he were more productive and polished? 

Dude looks skinny AF for a DE, not sure if he can ancor at all in the NFL. Don't agree with trading up for him. Would have rather gotten a TE at this pick and probably a DE with R4P8 but oh well . He's pretty much the only pick I don't like so far. 

3 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

It's a 3rd round pick I said I liked the pick. I don't know what else you want. 

Wrong. I loved everything about FA. If you're going to make ridiculous and false statements like that then take the time to try and prove it.

You're right I went back and looked got you and Rico 6 confused. 

1 minute ago, Shocker said:

Lawson looked awesome at times but has a history of injuries, probably pushing him down. This Hall guy is coming on, needs to get stronger but he might be something one day. Ideal 4-3 size.

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

Agree. Lawson's injuries are only thing that kept him out of first round and are a legit concern. But he's good enough that I was sure his talent would outweigh that by now. Guess not. Whoever gets him may get a total stud at this point. 

Archived