• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Discussion: Carolina Panthers Select OG Taylor Moton

Jeremy Igo

13 hours ago, sanjay_rajput said:

Good depth player but we nee a TE, move up for Leggett

I have not read this thread beyond this early post--I think this is our next RT.  Maybe not immediately, but maybe immediately.  He is good.  I watched a few games last night--his technique is solid--except for his hand placement and hand speed--which is why I say this guy projects better to RT than RG.  He will be a starter--probably never a pro bowler but an upgrade over Remmers and Williams.

Does this mean Oher is done?  Not completely, but it makes you wonder.  It could mean that we are not going to re-sign Turner next year, move Williams inside to G....

Our OL just became a good one.  B- or B good.

52 minutes ago, jayflip said:

Depth is crucial as well. 

Remember last year when Oher smushed his brain, Remmers moved to LT, Williams got injured and Turner moved over to RT?

Yeah, that won't be happening again. 

This. That's why I'd prefer us to keep Oher at LT if he returns. Let him and Kalil battle it out for LT and actually have a competent backup at that spot for once. Can't have one injury forcing us to shuffle our entire OL.

12 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

This. That's why I'd prefer us to keep Oher at LT if he returns. Let him and Kalil battle it out for LT and actually have a competent backup at that spot for once. Can't have one injury forcing us to shuffle our entire OL.

im hoping thats the plan.

19 hours ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

I'm not sure if I hope you're right or not. I would kind of like  to see Kalil and Oher get back to their old selves and fight it out over who starts at LT and the loser goes to RT. That would be a pretty darn good O-line with Norwell and Turner as the guards and Ryan at center.

id like oher to start but idk if he will and this guy was one of the best pass blockers in college

Archived