• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Discussion: Carolina Panthers Select OG Taylor Moton

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Saca312 said:

Gee you answered your own question.

Why pick one of these high if the draft is deep at said position? You'll have high quality players later.

Oh and corners is deep at the 2nd-5th round level guys, not 1st round quality ones.

Very likely these top edge rushers left are gone by our comp pick now. Lawson is a first round talent, getting him at 64 would've been huge. Basham very good as well. Doubt we have a shot at either without trading up but if one falls then I'll be thrilled. 

Just now, thomas96 said:

Very likely these top edge rushers left are gone by our comp pick now. Lawson is a first round talent, getting him at 64 would've been huge. Basham very good as well. Doubt we have a shot at either without trading up but if one falls then I'll be thrilled. 

Lawson fits more as a 3-4, but I agree he's talented.

Rivers and Willis are still available, specifically Rivers. 

Basham may drop further than you think. He's good but he'll need some time.

8 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

So either they're concerned with Oher's health and have no faith in the 3rd rounder they used to pick Daryl Williams or they don't think they can pay Norwell and Turner?

What a disappointing 2nd round. Had a chance to really add on to a nice Thursday night but failed to do so

Or maybe we can never have enough good offensive lineman? Why does this have to be some admission of a mistake?

6 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Gee you answered your own question.

Why pick one of these high if the draft is deep at said position? You'll have high quality players later.

Oh and corners is deep at the 2nd-5th round level guys, not 1st round quality ones.

yep. demand.......AND supply

Archived