• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Discussion: Carolina Panthers Select OG Taylor Moton

Jeremy Igo

Just now, chknwing said:

Did gettleman just draft Edmund Kugbila again?

Let's hope he isn't hurt this time around. Who knows whether Kugzilla would've been good or not. Unfortunate for him and here's DG's next shot.

5 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Can play OG or RT

Interesting that he was announced by Travelle Wharton, a 9 year Panther stalwart that bounced between tackle and guard as much as anyone I can remember. 

The selection is fine by me. 

3 minutes ago, juliosantos said:

hell be the starter at rt come week 1

I'm not sure if I hope you're right or not. I would kind of like  to see Kalil and Oher get back to their old selves and fight it out over who starts at LT and the loser goes to RT. That would be a pretty darn good O-line with Norwell and Turner as the guards and Ryan at center.

So either they're concerned with Oher's health and have no faith in the 3rd rounder they used to pick Daryl Williams or they don't think they can pay Norwell and Turner?

What a disappointing 2nd round. Had a chance to really add on to a nice Thursday night but failed to do so

1 minute ago, backtobackwinningseasons said:

It's almost like there's very little correlation between what school you went to and how good of a player you can be.

There is actually.

It's how Miami is known as a ILB and TE type of school.

And if you paid any attention to our own Geoff Schwartz he just laid out an entire article detailing how/why certain schools always produce top tier OL.

11 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

Great a small school OL...

Can't believe we went with three offensive picks first with how deep this freaking draft is at DB and DE.

Gee you answered your own question.

Why pick one of these high if the draft is deep at said position? You'll have high quality players later.

Oh and corners is deep at the 2nd-5th round level guys, not 1st round quality ones.

Archived