• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Discussion: Carolina Panthers Select OG Taylor Moton

Jeremy Igo

Our small school OL picks haven't amounted to poo. Our big school even UDFA's have faired much better.

He may work out but either way there were better players available that would have contributed immediately and not be a backup.

2 minutes ago, SOJA said:

you just argued for why we haven't 

The real possible starters at those positions will not be there by our comp pick. Would need to trade up again. Deep means possible 1st round talent in 2nd, not possible starting talent at a 3rd round comp pick.

Just now, thomas96 said:

The real possible starters at those positions will not be there by our comp pick. Would need to trade up again. Deep means possible 1st round talent in 2nd, not possible starting talent at a 3rd round comp pick.

hahahahahahaa

Just now, MadHatter said:

Not to mention that we also triple dipped at CB last draft

DB isn't just corner. Extremely thin at safety still. And, there's no depth behind Worley and Bradberry on the outside. 

3 minutes ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

I would just call him competition ATM. You can't let those guys up front get too comfortable.

This is a great OL depth pick.  The OL was absolutely the issue last season.  The big guys get dinged up.  Gotta have quality guys to come in and give you a couple games 

Injuries to our oline was the nail in our offenses coffin last year. Injuries in general derailed our season. Now our first three picks have all addressed offense and each of them are versatile players than can play multiple positions (RB/Slot, OG/RT)

This draft didn't go exactly how I wanted it, but I have to say I am very happy with it. I'm always one that leans defense early in drafts but it is damn exciting realizing the potential Cam has with all these new weapons at his disposal 

Archived