• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Discussion: Carolina Panthers Select OG Taylor Moton

Jeremy Igo

Just now, thomas96 said:

Great a small school OL...

Can't believe we went with three offensive picks first with how deep this freaking draft is at DB and DE.

Didn't yet grab a pass rusher, DB, or TE and that pisses me off. Hope Morton works out of course and we could still get a good pass rusher as a lot are still available but wow. It's all on Shula now.

you just argued for why we haven't 

Just now, thomas96 said:

Great a small school OL...

Can't believe we went with three offensive picks first with how deep this freaking draft is at DB and DE.

Didn't yet grab a pass rusher, DB, or TE and that pisses me off. Hope Morton works out of course and we could still get a good pass rusher as a lot are still available but wow. It's all on Shula now.

Definetly need to pick up a TE in the 3rd round,  I would move up!

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Is he an OT or is this a sign that we don't think we can retain both Turner and Norwell? Either way, we needed OL depth. Never a big fan of small school OL picks, but we shall see.

I would just call him competition ATM. You can't let those guys up front get too comfortable.

Gettleman wouldn't take an OT in the 2nd if he didn't believe he had starter potential. So I'm ok with it. Plus the kid has position flexibility (as seems to be a requirement with us), as he can play guard too. Depth on the O-line is needed and always welcome.

3 minutes ago, MadHatter said:

Looks like a G for sure.

love the comment on how he was moving guys around easily in the Ohio State game in 2015 when he was playing guard.

oooooh that's great to hear 

Archived