• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Curtis Samuel speaks about being picked by the Panthers

Jeremy Igo

10 hours ago, Saha said:

I hate to be that guy but the shulatross around our necks has me wondering if this guy will reach his full potential 

Seems like he has to show potential with Mac this year or Shula is gone. There is no long term for Shula if our draft picks flop. 

I'll post it in this thread too.

To the people complaining about this pick. Did you expect to find a WR with 4.3 speed in the second round with no flaws? The kid had 1000 yds rushing and 1000yds receiving in the same season....IN COLLEGE. Be happy he was still there. If the Patriots had a pick before us, they probably would have taken him.

1 hour ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

To the people complaining about this pick. Did you expect to find a WR with 4.3 speed in the second round with no flaws? The kid had 1000 yds rushing and 1000yds receiving in the same season....IN COLLEGE. Be happy he was still there. If the Patriots had a pick before us, they probably would have taken him.

Only if he was white.  :P

(No, just hush everybody.  I'm not being racist.  It was just a damn joke... lol.)

14 hours ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

He had those stats over his career...not in one season.

Archived