• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Curtis Samuel speaks about being picked by the Panthers

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

I text my friend the same exact thing. Not to mention lining up in the shotgun with both these dudes in the backfield and our massive WRs outside. Mismatches everywhere 

That is why I try not to get too high or low on draft day. Usually things kind of play out. 

27 minutes ago, Marguide said:

This team has lacked speed for several years. Yes, we had Ginn, but he was Mr. Inconsistency. Now we have 2 guys with the ability to take it to the house every time they touch the ball.

Should be fun to watch.

Exactly. And yet.. we still made it to the Super Bowl with Ginn in the #1 spot.

Imagine what this team can do with two legit playmakers that have to be accounted for on the field at all times? Add in Olsen, KB, and Stewart, along with Cam himself, what do defenses do? Someone is going to eat.

I still want another TE. If we made all these moves and leave Ed Dickson as our TE2 I am going to break something.

I know everyone maybe not everyone but this could work.especially if stew continues to be good at blocking...with him and cmc and samuel all in games people will not be able to predict where ball is going by who is in game and if both addititions learn to block then we definitely will be good. I wanted a OJ or another blocking TE but this could work and also help perserve stew longer.

Archived