• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Discussion: Carolina Panthers select WR Curtis Samuel

Jeremy Igo

8 minutes ago, beastson said:

Red why you keep saying that lol

When Cam was drafted the board was mostly positive. Most didn't have Luke going that high, the response to Luke was actually more shoulder shrug than anything, definitely was no pick bashing

Yea no one except people who have already been banned were against the Cam pick. It's beyond disingenuous when you can go back and see for yourself rofl...like uhh no...no we weren't upset with the Cam pick.

1 minute ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

All the guys i wanted shot off the board but i'm not sold on this pick, rather take guys that play the position full-time instead.....still have 64 to look forward to,and our 3rd. I'm highly confused on wtf we're trying to do as a team lol hopefully this clears up in august.

Ive said all offseason, draft offense, build defense through FA and that's what it look like they're doing. But what it also tell me is, we're not changing our philosophy. We're going to a more mis-match confusing offense like 2015. We're focusing on speed to do that and I believe Gman realized this isn't 2008 and 2012 anymore with the Giants, speed matters more instead of size.

2 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

Yea no one except people who have already been banned were against the Cam pick. It's beyond disingenuous when you can go back and see for yourself rofl...like uhh no...no we weren't upset with the Cam pick.

Ask @Jeremy Igo himself.

Drafting Cam Newton was anything but unanimously applauded.

12 minutes ago, beastson said:

Red why you keep saying that lol

When Cam was drafted the board was mostly positive. Most didn't have Luke going that high, the response to Luke was actually more shoulder shrug than anything, definitely was no pick bashing

Dafuq

The Huddle was a warzone in 2011

man you'd think with these picks we would have a different OC...Shula doesn't adjust, short pass, screen or scheme a mismatch too much, deep balls and read option variations are his game. He's really going to have to change...

I think I can feel Shula's brain imploding

Just now, rico6 said:

Dafuq

The Huddle was a warzone in 2011

I said mostly positive, I never said there wasn't anyone who didn't like the pick

The question I really have is how many of those people are still Panthers fans today vs non-Auburn SEC fans?

7 minutes ago, My Goodness My Guinness said:

Man you really need to have a beer once in a while and loosen up

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Why because I'm not sold on what Samuel brings?

Im guessing you haven't watch a single one of his games. I always give reasons as to why I don't like something. Blind faith isn't a valid reason to like a pick. 

The Clemson game is easy to access go check that one out. Drops a ball over the middle and mis times a jump leading to an INT. He's going some real speed but I prefer a slot guy who is a crisp route runner

Archived