• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Discussion: Carolina Panthers select WR Curtis Samuel

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Brutal honesty, the track record of the huddle being pissed about a pick has not been kind. We don't exactly have a bunch of draft gurus here. This is the same board that predominantly wanted nothing to do with Cam and Luke at the time of the picks.

Just let him prove himself.

I agree. I'll definitely root like hell for him. But, in the meantime, draft is all we have to talk about. Half the Huddle will try to put this kid in the HOF by training camp and the other half will be trying to cut him.

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Only two. He double catches a lot of balls.

I watched a ton of Big 10 football.  Guy is a playmaker.

i personally liked Godwin from Penn State better.  But, I am biased as my wife is a Penn State grad.

We are definitely adding speed to the recipe this season.

think about this....Cam and CMC in the backfield...Olsen at TE...KB, Funch, and Samuel at WR.  That is a gaggle of weapons right there.  Will give defenses fits.

4 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Brutal honesty, the track record of the huddle being pissed about a pick has not been kind. We don't exactly have a bunch of draft gurus here. This is the same board that predominantly wanted nothing to do with Cam and Luke at the time of the picks.

Just let him prove himself.

Red why you keep saying that lol

When Cam was drafted the board was mostly positive. Most didn't have Luke going that high, the response to Luke was actually more shoulder shrug than anything, definitely was no pick bashing

15 minutes ago, Cam El said:

Sources Tell UsIt's kind of like with Jalin Marshall last year. How do you use him? He's not a running back and his routes and hands really aren't that good. Marshall went undrafted. Samuel is a better athlete but they are about the same size and give you the same concerns with how to use them." -- East regional scout for AFC team

NFL Comparison

Josh Huff

Archived