• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Discussion: Carolina Panthers select WR Curtis Samuel

Jeremy Igo

8 hours ago, Asurfaholic said:

I have seen some mentions along the lines of "imagine what Curtis Samuel and CMC can do" and I must admit that I am not sure just what some of the people are visualizing.

what are some of the ways these guys can be utilized (together?) during the course of a game? 

Is it that hard for you to envision CMC at RB in the backfield with Cam and Samuel in the slot?  What is hard about that?

12 minutes ago, MadHatter said:

Is it that hard for you to envision CMC at RB in the backfield with Cam and Samuel in the slot?  What is hard about that?

KB and Funch on the left Olsen lined up at TE on the right. Cam in shotgun with mcm and samual on either  side in the backfield. U can read option out of that play to either guy or cam can keep it. Or u can motion one of them out. I could lose my mind drawing up plays in the dirt for these guys

42 minutes ago, RJK said:

KB and Funch on the left Olsen lined up at TE on the right. Cam in shotgun with mcm and samual on either  side in the backfield. U can read option out of that play to either guy or cam can keep it. Or u can motion one of them out. I could lose my mind drawing up plays in the dirt for these guys

Ding...ding...ding...it would give defenses fits because they have no idea what is coming.  Can go tons of ways and formations with the same personnel on the field.

Archived