• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Discussion: Carolina Panthers select WR Curtis Samuel

Jeremy Igo

13 minutes ago, Yaboychris28 said:

Insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results. Say what you want about this stuff, but at least they're trying new ways to fix the debacle of last season. 

Debacle of last season was largely the OL and DBs IMO. 

14 minutes ago, panther4life said:

He wasn't really on my radar here. In can see why they like him. 4.31 40 is a good thing. If he can stretch the field better than any pure WR left then this makes me like the McCaffrey pick even more( after not wanting him initially either).

Some other cool things. Like McCaffrey he's only 20 years old. We can mold him into what we want him to be. 

Speed at WR position was the number 1 need by far coming into this draft. Looks like we addressed it while also creating matchup nightmares for other teams defenses.

Here's how it goes....

Shotgun with CMC and Stewie in the backfield, KB and Samuel line up on the right side. CMC splits out wide to the left. Cam takes the snap, CMC and Samuel haul ass down the sidelines, KB runs a crossing route, Greg runs over to the side that CMC was on. Somebody gonna be open.

24 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

I think Shula is smarter than most of you think...and more creative. He did not have the talent needed last year and injuries made a bad situation worse.  He asked for some help he did not get.   I think he will do very well with his new toys.  My prediction...this offense will rock!  I can't wait.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yet another project WR.

Scouts were saying McC ran better routes than most WR's in this draft... And McC's primary position will be RB. Gman even compared him to Curtis Martin. You don't compare someone to Curtis Martin and not put him at RB. 

Samuel, yea he is a project, but he can run a go route and create separation underneath. Which is more than most of our WR's can say. It's the Tyreek Hill effect man!

Archived