• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Besides Cam, name another offensive player you were more excited about.

Jeremy Igo

KB still gets me hyped up, but then irrationally angry. A few times last year, he looks like Mike Evans and Julio had a love child. Then he'll go into KB bitching/lazy mode and kill me. 

Excited to see what CMC can do, hopefully he'll have a good rapport and chemistry with Cam right away.  Now, just gotta get Shula to truly "evolve". 

Olsen, without question... Was up in NJ training the day he was traded. Called my Bears fan lil brother at lunch when I read on this here Huddle that they were shopping him. Called him gloating when that days class ended & I went back to the hotel to find Hurney did us a solid..... Was a G-reg fan before he wore our 88, fuggin love that dude... And he's a Clutch fan........

I was really excited for KB. The high throws plagued Cam that season prior and even though the hands were a concern I thought he was the answer.

But CMC answers so much more. We needed a punt returner, we needed a slot receiver, we needed someone Cam could dump to when the line collapsed, we needed our next RB. The jury's out, but if he delivers on all those marks Cam is the only comparable value on this team.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I've wanted this kid since he declared. But I didn't really think the Panthers would take him at 8 rather I hoped we would trade back or trade back up to a spot to select McCaffrey. 

I am so fricking giddy the Panthers have stepped outside their traditional comfort zone to select this multi faceted weapon.

Been sitting here chuckling Kalil and McC plus whatever else we add will get Shula a HC job in about 10 months.

Hell, even the Panthers media is going crazy!

cmc.jpg

Archived