• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mmmmmmmmmkay.... So...

CBDevil

Well, there have been more the one incident of people being drug behind trucks on Texas dirt roads.

And this lead to my favorite defense of all time! "I ain't racist! That n----r just sold me bad drugs."

This jaw dropper renewed my faith in humanity. I have faith that everyone is crazy everywhere.

Well, there have been more the one incident of people being drug behind trucks on Texas dirt roads.

And this lead to my favorite defense of all time! "I ain't racist! That n----r just sold me bad drugs."

This jaw dropper renewed my faith in humanity. I have faith that everyone is crazy everywhere.

cocaine is a hell of a drug...o wait over there its meth right?

:eek: He actually took something Skew said personally? Skew was the only person who could ever have taken Vick-hate to those comedic levels. I hope DFA didn't lose his tampon testing job.

I wonder how the Eagles board is treating Skew these days...

*sigh*

You're the only one who truly understands me.

Welcome back, dickbreath. Understand the divorce thing. Mine will be official on Halloween. How poetic.

*sigh*

You're the only one who truly understands me.

Welcome back, dickbreath. Understand the divorce thing. Mine will be official on Halloween. How poetic.

Glad to be back. Should I say congrats or condolences on the divorce?

And don't forget, I also understand the humor the humor in trying to feed an ATM a cat by using a .357 magnum.

It doesn't mean your not funny, just that I am not the best judge. :smash: That was a long way to go just to use that smiley.

Archived