• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mmmmmmmmmkay.... So...

CBDevil

Yes, but Panthro smuggled me in an iPod Touch in his bum so now I can log on the interwebs whenever I want!

IPOD TOUCH! IPOD TOUCH!

Does this mean I can finally take this Dell Notebook out of bunghole...

It is crushing my poor gerbils.

Well, how have you been? How is your son? Last time I was on here you were getting him a new instrument for band I think.

Poor Ms. Scarlett. With no one here to insult her vagina, she went back to the vodka. Tsk,tsk.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey, I resemble that remark !

Wait...

This is making me all warm inside.

Well, that and the Gin Rickey's I had at lunch.

At least it wasn't a Rickey making you feel all warm inside...

A bleeding colon is never a good thing. No matter what I used to tell women when I was younger.

Really retarded or just retarded?

Well, mildly retarded if fun for incarceration because you can tell them it is a summer camp. Just wait until you get to pin their "I made a new friend where I poop" badge. They are so proud.

Really, really retarded should be sent to Texas. There they flip on the switch to the chair and take bets on how it will take for the drool pool to catch a spark.

Well, mildly retarded if fun for incarceration because you can tell them it is a summer camp. Just wait until you get to pin their "I made a new friend where I poop" badge. They are so proud.

Really, really retarded should be sent to Texas. There they flip on the switch to the chair and take bets on how it will take for the drool pool to catch a spark.

wow I need to go to texas!!!

Archived