• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mmmmmmmmmkay.... So...

CBDevil

So he's a fat ass moderator on the Falcons board?

I have tried posting there but I don't have a good enough self censor. And watching fans slobbering each other's knob every time they call someone a "dumass" makes me want to stab their mother in the eye with a half eaten SlimJim.

Skew was mean to DFA.

you would have been proud.

:eek: He actually took something Skew said personally? Skew was the only person who could ever have taken Vick-hate to those comedic levels. I hope DFA didn't lose his tampon testing job.

I wonder how the Eagles board is treating Skew these days...

I'm still waiting for an official apology from the Canadian government for Bryan Adams.

They should have shut their country down after they allowed Celine Dijon to anally rape an AC/DC classic.

Damn snowbacks, crossing the border and taking jobs from God fearing American musicians with no talent! And don't even get me started on Dave Coullier.

Oh, hey Hawk! I didn't see you standing there.

They should have shut their country down after they allowed Celine Dijon to anally rape an AC/DC classic.

Damn snowbacks, crossing the border and taking jobs from God fearing American musicians with no talent! And don't even get me started on Dave Coullier.

Oh, hey Hawk! I didn't see you standing there.

Blech. Don't make me throw up.

Blech. Don't make me throw up.

I am telling you it is a conspiracy! They took a pop wannabe failure in their country, and sent her here to be a Country Music icon. She even sings a southern accent, and people believe it! Shaneyney even stole Mark's name!

Is it blasphemy to say i don't really care for Mark Twain.

Of course not! It is blasphemy to say that Mark Twain takes in the bootookie from Jesus every Saturday after a round of golf.

I mean we all know Twain doesn't play golf.

Archived