• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Congrats DT Caleb Brantley - You are the moron of the draft!

Jeremy Igo

15 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I think the Mixon defenders will avoid the thread but I hope they don't. I want to watch these mental gymnastics play out.

The Mixon situation is totally different, sir.  One just happened, while the assault on Mixon happened 3 years ago.  

10 hours ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

I guess I'm a mixon defender, big difference in hitting a girl 3 years ago and hitting a girl a week before the draft. Mixon should be drafted, this dude shouldn't

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Huge difference. One has feasibly had time to grow and learn from a mistake that they made in the past. The other just happened; what you see is what you get. Additionally, and really the deal breaker for me, is the display of unforgivably horrible decision making. On the eve of perhaps the biggest night of your life, you do something that at worst makes you untouchable and stops you career dead in its tracks before it even started and at best costs you millions of dollars and paints you as a horrible person the rest of your life.

My mantra: Do not draft bad decision makers. If he is dumb enough to do this a week before the draft, he is dumb enough to do it again, or violate the leagues substance abuse policy, or drink and drive, etc etc. Point is, draft this guy and you will get burned.

Archived