• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are people really saying McCaffrey is preferred over Fournette now?

Jeremy Igo

Would rather go with White Heat. He would open the offense (more experience running out of the gun than Fournette + better receiver) and he is also a great returner. Fournette runs with way too high a gravity for my taste and doesn't seem to do well at creating his own lanes when his blocks aren't working. He is, of course, quite terrifying once he gets into the open field.

I dunno. McCaffrey + trading up for Njoku/two 2nd rounders + day 3 picks >>>> Fournette + late 2nd + day 3 picks

9 hours ago, Verge said:

Gettleman is willing to give up two seconds and 8th overall to get Fournette over McCaffrey, Jeremy is right, it's not even close on any level. 

Jesus fuging Christ No

I'd love to see people throw a fit because of the color of a player at a position

No way Nette is there at 8.

You want offense at 8, CMC is your only choice.

IMO there is about a 25% of this happening.  DG does what DG does and none of you and none of me can predict it.

Prolly goes DT in round 1...or LB.

"Holy God, please let the draft get here soon before I go on the second leg of my killing spree.  Amen".

4 minutes ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

Welcome to the last two weeks? 

I'd take McCaffrey over Fournette everyday of the week. So Fournette figured out he can catch?  Big whoop, rather take the guy that's been doing that for most of his college career. McCaffrey upgrades several spots In the roster. 

Ladainian Tomlinson- 43 receptions in 4 seasons

Leonard Fournette- 41 receptions in 3 seasons 

Hard to catch what isn't thrown to you.

Just now, Ivan The Awesome said:

How many spots does Fournette upgrade. Enlighten me. 

One main one. Not 3rd down back, and slot WR. Don't care about returns. PRs are plentiful, and KORs are meaningless and they won't risk McCaffrey there anyway. And unless he clones himself, he can only play one position on any given play. Going by your point, if I want a WR, I'll take one that has been doing it his whole career. And one that can function outside the hash marks. Not just in the slot.

5 minutes ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

How many spots does Fournette upgrade. Enlighten me. 

Fournette is going to be a top 4 pick because Fournette is head and shoulders better than McCaffrey who in the NFL when you need a 3rd and 1 where usually Stewart barely gets it, you think McCaffrey WILL get it?

You see these runs of would be negative yards Stewart turns into postive gains ? LOL @ McCaffrey doing that

Archived