• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers Schedule is out...

Jeremy Igo

On 4/21/2017 at 7:11 PM, RoaringRiot said:

Atta boy....gonna be a good one. Just stay in SF and not SJ please. 

Hey @RoaringRiot, any idea on when trip packages go live? The old employer likes for us to put in time off requests five months in advance. Thanks for any info you have and for getting everything together.

1 hour ago, SuperBowlBound said:

Hey @RoaringRiot, any idea on when trip packages go live? The old employer likes for us to put in time off requests five months in advance. Thanks for any info you have and for getting everything together.

Hoping by next week. Still waiting for a few bits and pieces to each, but should start posting them next week. 

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 4:22 PM, KillerKat said:

And one with a title if you like:

a404u1.jpg

Came across / made any 2017 schedule wallpapers for a cell phone (vertical orientation) by chance? 

Something similar to one of these:

57152a93484ef_Panthers-Schedule-2015(1)_png_f5819972ece6c7d1c085dede3c5e7d89.thumb.png.cde46b4fa875de6ebcca09935a8d7cc4.pngPanthers_2015_Wallpaper_Sched_jpg_2bcfa5b400782399b0959fc092a0692d.jpg.83b0544f8d9acb7a1285c3a567c3ef4a.jpg

I'm still surprised we didn't at least get 3 primetime games with one being against a division rival. I guess the good part is a lot of games can get flexed. If we start strong like 2015 I can see us at least getting 2 more primetime games later in season. 

• 1 month later...

My predictions : 

In general I have  a good feeling about this season if everyone stays healthy. Yeah we have a bunch of new pieces on offense and Cam's coming back from a shoulder sugery, but if anything I think it and last year's season has forced Cam and the organization to approach things differently. Kalil ends up being good at LT but not great (Simular to Oher was), and Moton ends up being a monster at RT .

Bold prediction but I'm going to say either one or both Sameul and McCaffrey will be great even in just their first year. They both get more playing time than you think, McCaffrey's going to see alot more RB time than you think and alot of time in the slot and bieng moved around to the outside too. Shula's going to listen to LTaylor and use McCaffrey in a variety of ways.  They're going to completely change how defenses play our offense and KB, Greg will be open more often. More short passes, rollouts, and in general creative playcalling. 

Our defense will be suffocating, leading league in sacks and pressures , Mario Addison lights it up for 15 sacks and Peppers turns in 12 in one hell of a welcome home tour. 

@ 49ers : Win (1-0)

Vs Bills : Win (2-0)

Vs Saints : Win (3-0)

@ Patriots : Win (4-0) [Everyone and their mother giving us no shot to win this , don't be suprised if we are one of the 2-3 teams that hand the Patriots an L this season . I predict we win first 3 games big and we pull out a close game against the Pats with a last minute game winning drive]

@ Lions : Win (5-0)

VS Eagles : Loss (5-1) [Thursday night game right after we have to play the Lions a few days prior. I bet most people write off the eagles to lose and they end up catching us tired and not performing up to snuff in primetime like usual]

@ Bears : Win (6-1) 

@ Bucs : Win (7-1)

Vs Falcons : Win (8-1) [Revenge game. They've beaten us the last 3 fuging times in a row and our team is hyped to lay everything on the line to make a point, much like the Patriots game in week 4 we'll shock the NFL world and by this point in the season people start to take us seriously again. Peppers sacks Ryan 3 times] 

VS Dolpins Monday Night Football : Win (9-1) [Our Veteran Dline shuts down Jay A. and they can't get anything going. Blowout]

@ Jets : Win (10-1)

@ Saints : Win (11-1)

Vs Vikings : Win (12-1)

Vs Packers : Loss  (12-2) [The Packers will be hot again near the end of the year. Rodgers comes in and steals one from us in a close shootout.] 

Vs Bucks : Win (13-2)

@ Falcons : Loss (13-3) [We seem to be piss poor at playing the Falcons late in the year . Lucky for us they have had a SB hangover for most of the year, weren't so lucky with injuries, and they play this game like its their personal SB since they've already been mathematically eliminated from playoff contention. They pull out a close one and proclaim they'll be in next year's SB at their place.] 

Final Record : 13-3 , 1st Place NFC South . Home field advantage in Playoffs. We wax Green Bay in the divisional Round for revenge , Win a thriller against Dallas in the NFC Championship Game. Somehow the Colts have an incredible resurgence as well and beat the Patriots in AFC Championship. Colts vs Panthers in Super Bowl 52 in the frigid Minneapolis (who in God's name put a SB location there?). Cam vs Luck , and we blow them out handily in the first Super Bowl shutout in history. 28-0. God bless the Carolina Panthers, finally Super Bowl champions. 

Archived