• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers Schedule is out...

Jeremy Igo

5 minutes ago, h0llywood said:

Super excited! I had to share this with the huddle but I don't want to start a new thread i'll post in here. Just bought 4 tickets, Row 1 on the Panthers side for the season opener! Why does everything have to be so damn expensive? Can't wait to see the team up close and in person! 

Tickets.jpg

Nice!

Who you going with?

Maybe row 1 will be better to you this time...

Just now, *FreeFua* said:

Nice!

Who you going with?

Maybe row 1 will be better to you this time...

My wife and two daughters. 

As bad and physically painful as that game was, I still can't believe we had the entire row to ourselves for that game. Probably will never be able to top those seats.

Are you coming out for this game?

19 minutes ago, h0llywood said:

My wife and two daughters. 

As bad and physically painful as that game was, I still can't believe we had the entire row to ourselves for that game. Probably will never be able to top those seats.

Are you coming out for this game?

Yep that was best.

Um... I doubt it, I really don't know if I can mentally walk back into Levis Stadium again... but we'll see. Come August I'll probably be pumped to see a game and I'm sure Z will have something cool organized for that wknd. I do need to try In-N-out, I was too angry/hungover to go out of my way to stop there last time

11 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Yep that was best.

Um... I doubt it, I really don't know if I can mentally walk back into Levis Stadium again... but we'll see. Come August I'll probably be pumped to see a game and I'm sure Z will have something cool organized for that wknd. I do need to try In-N-out, I was too angry/hungover to go out of my way to stop there last time

Next time you're in town i'll take you to an Angel's game.

12-4 doesnt sound unreasonable at all. The biggest games I have concerns with are the Green Bay, Atlanta, and New England games. I feel like New England will be the game that shows us how our season will be, just like Seattle was in 2015. If we can beat New England it will be huge for the team going forward throughout the season.

4 hours ago, h0llywood said:

Super excited! I had to share this with the huddle but I don't want to start a new thread i'll post in here. Just bought 4 tickets, Row 1 on the Panthers side for the season opener! Why does everything have to be so damn expensive? Can't wait to see the team up close and in person! 

Tickets.jpg

Atta boy....gonna be a good one. Just stay in SF and not SJ please. 

Well since I couldn't find a Wallpaper anywhere, I decided to try to make my own by combining 2 images I found online. Hope this is what someone else is looking for too (If anyone can make the words and numbers bolder or want to make any other improvements, that would be great).

15x7ndv.jpg

On 4/21/2017 at 8:38 AM, luke262 said:

Hi guys, not strictly about the schedule here, I was looking to make a trip over from England to catch a game this year, home opener looks appealing. What would be the best way for me to get tickets? Second question, On the panthers website it says that panthers pulse subscriber's can access general release tickets one day early? Do you get a code or something once you subscribe? Anyone know how that works? Sorry for the long post

I'm selling my home opener tickets. 

9 hours ago, KillerKat said:

And one with a title if you like:

If someone could make thin white boxes around each team, since some already partially show one, and make the dates and words fully white or more bold that would be perfect. Particularly the one with the title.

On 4/20/2017 at 10:19 PM, RoaringRiot said:

Detroit is going to be awesome. Less attractive city than Boston or Chicago, but definitely the best setup out of any trip.

Detroit is very run down but there is so much awesome history there and a lot to do on a trip like that. Ford museum is a must, as is Hitsville USA the old Motown recording studios (it's a shame it isn't still running as a studio, but they've done a good job on the museum and it allows for tourists to see it). I actually bought my '61 t-bird up there a while ago too, quite a fair amount of classic car places up around that area for those interested. May try to make that trip this year if I can manage it. Would love to go back again in general and would love to see the boys play there. 

Archived