• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers Schedule is out...

Jeremy Igo

8 hours ago, RoaringRiot said:

Detroit is going to be awesome. Less attractive city than Boston or Chicago, but definitely the best setup out of any trip.

I'm a big KISS fan, perhaps I will dress up like Gene Simmons the night before the game and sing Detroit Rock City at a karaoke bar.

5 minutes ago, Jangler said:

Everybody dies....

How about Bob Seger? 

Everybody dies? Oh, everybody will die from laughing. I tend to really get into my karaoke performances. It is a mix of artistic impression and comedic relief. I would say 3.3 percent can be labeled artistic impression.

Bob Seger? He's cool. I cannot grow a 70's goatee like he had though.

7 hours ago, Navy_football said:

True, but Shanahan made Robert Griffin III rookie of the Year. Let that sink in. He's been a great offensive football mind for awhile. I think we'll be able to score on them, but gotta expect they'll put some points up too. Every one will question our defense after this game, but this is not a great scenario for us. Shanny with a new team, no game film, and we have a new DC. 

We'll see.  I'm pretty optimistic about our D and SF's lack of a team.

15 minutes ago, SuperBowlBound said:

Everybody dies? Oh, everybody will die from laughing. I tend to really get into my karaoke performances. It is a mix of artistic impression and comedic relief. I would say 3.3 percent can be labeled artistic impression.

Bob Seger? He's cool. I cannot grow a 70's goatee like he had though.

hhhmmm...Detroit Rock City. The story teller dies. 

Original KISS ARMY member.

Three home games in December is NICE. Hopefully those are meaningful and we are making our playoff push. 

The only thing I don't like is the fact that we open and close on the road. However, I like closing in Atlanta. The last two times we've done that the season has been pretty good to us. 

Hi guys, not strictly about the schedule here, I was looking to make a trip over from England to catch a game this year, home opener looks appealing. What would be the best way for me to get tickets? Second question, On the panthers website it says that panthers pulse subscriber's can access general release tickets one day early? Do you get a code or something once you subscribe? Anyone know how that works? Sorry for the long post

Wanted a home opener, but I'll take playing SF week 1 on the road as a pretty damn good consolation prize.  Go ahead and get the one and only west coast trip out of the way early.

Like the lack of away games with potential frigid temperatures.

Really like all the home games in December b/c that's usually when the Panthers are rolling under RR.

Summary:  A failure to make the playoffs with this schedule will bring some major changes.

Super excited! I had to share this with the huddle but I don't want to start a new thread i'll post in here. Just bought 4 tickets, Row 1 on the Panthers side for the season opener! Why does everything have to be so damn expensive? Can't wait to see the team up close and in person! 

Tickets.jpg

Archived