• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers Schedule is out...

Jeremy Igo

5 minutes ago, NYPantherFan said:

Lots of narratives this season at play based on what has transpired this off-season so far:

Week 1 @ SF - Could they possible grab Fournette off the top of our draft board?

Week 2 vs BUF - McDermott returns with Tolbert

Week 3 vs Saints - Ted Ginn and AJ Klien returns "home"

Week 4 @ Patriots - Kony Ealy matchup

Week 8 @ Tampa - Shepard returns to play his former team

Week 14 vs Vikings - The great Kalil/Remmers FA Swap match up guest staring Munnerlyn and Charles Johnson

Week 15 vs. Packers - Julius Peppers faces his old team

It's like they intentionally did that 

15 minutes ago, blackcat said:

This is weird, but i kinda want to go to the Detroit game.  I've been watching to much 'Abandoned' on Vice.

Detroit is going to be awesome. Less attractive city than Boston or Chicago, but definitely the best setup out of any trip.

2 hours ago, Your GFs favorite huddler said:

I see your point but they have Carlos Hyde annnnnddddd that's about it....If we can't beat Blaine gabbertt/Brian hoyer/rookie and that team, it'll be a long long long season

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Just concerned there's no gamefilm on the team with young Shanny calling the shots.

1 hour ago, blackcat said:

That team also doesn't have a QB right now....

True, but Shanahan made Robert Griffin III rookie of the Year. Let that sink in. He's been a great offensive football mind for awhile. I think we'll be able to score on them, but gotta expect they'll put some points up too. Every one will question our defense after this game, but this is not a great scenario for us. Shanny with a new team, no game film, and we have a new DC. 

Personally I think we should get to open the season at home thanks to the NFL screwing us out of it last year with that stupid rematch. I would be able to get over it if they did it again this season, having Patriots vs. Falcons with the Patriots getting to be home, but no instead they are going to be doing NE vs. KC. *Sigh* Oh well at least from what I've seen so far the Falcons start off with an away game.

Archived