• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers Schedule is out...

Jeremy Igo

I hate Christmas Eve games...too much family stuff going on
weeks 2-5 really tough...bills at home/saints at home/at pats/at lions

Maybe it's just me but Bills (Home), Saints (Home), Pats (away), and Lions (away) doesn't seem REALLY tough. Not a cakewalk, but not really tough. Should go 3-1 or split at worst, if not....there problems. At least the Saints and Bills are here, away would make it more difficult.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

After last season debacle the NFL said fug giving the panthers prime time games

Not one SNF

Like the prestige of playing on SNF, but the older I get, I honestly prefer the earlier time slots. Allows me to watch other things Sunday night.

Between catching part of a college game here and there and always watching the Panthers on Sunday, there's only so much football I care to watch. And Chris Collinsworth is to me the most annoying announcer out there.

Besides, and not just last year, the Panthers have not historically tore it up on SNF.

I honestly miss when MNF was truly the primetime game of the week and was based on projected best matchup. Quality of matchup matters some on SNF, but is way down on the list below projected ratings (heavily weighted on market size of team, following, etc.)

Basing on history, Dallas and NYG will probably both fall out significantly this year but will still be on there a lot bc of market size. Which will cause a lot of mediocre football with Collinsworth fawning over it like it's something special.

Atlanta will have to have a good record or be flexed out like we were. Atlanta is a big market but a small following relative to the market size and no real compelling national stars like Cam (even if the narrative is to make him a villain). Matt Ryan is maybe the most boring MVP ever, and even though Julio is a monster, he's not charismatic like some WRs. And Dan Quinn looks like a pedophile who talks way too much about brotherhood for a grown man with a weak @ss fu manchu. Seriously, I picture Quinn and the spiky haired GM lathering themselves down while Arthur Blank is watching through a peephole. Can't wait to watch them meltdown this year

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Lots of narratives this season at play based on what has transpired this off-season so far:

Week 1 @ SF - Could they possible grab Fournette off the top of our draft board?

Week 2 vs BUF - McDermott returns with Tolbert

Week 3 vs Saints - Ted Ginn and AJ Klien returns "home"

Week 4 @ Patriots - Kony Ealy matchup

Week 8 @ Tampa - Shepard returns to play his former team

Week 14 vs Vikings - The great Kalil/Remmers FA Swap match up guest staring Munnerlyn and Charles Johnson

Week 15 vs. Packers - Julius Peppers faces his old team

Archived