• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Falcons get a cake schedule....

Jeremy Igo

This is why I believe it's fake.  Seems that every year we alternate between the way we play division opponents home and away.   For example one year we will play ATL at home first, then @ATL second.  Next year it's reversed , we play them at their place first, then at home second.    Last year we played them at their place first, so this year we should play them at their place last.     

Therefore that has us playing @ATL on 12/31.  Considering the Peach Bowl is on 1/1, I highly doubt they'll be playing at home that weekend.

also look at their schedule, why is most of their NFC North Schedule grouped together , and their entire AFC East grouped together.  Just seems very odd to be true

1 hour ago, bigdog10 said:

If it's true, I don't think it is cake  

they better make hay over the first seven games, because the last nine look brutal.  Going 5-4 over that stretch would probably be realistic  

So you're saying the NFC South is pretty damn strong!  Wish we always had a trash division like NE...

Its difficult to tell who will be good and bad every year.  No way to know who has the tougher schedule at this point.  That being said, they seem to have a pretty rough stretch after the bye week.  At Carolina, and three 2016 playoff teams in a 6 week stretch.  The rematch with NE ought to be interesting.

5 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Leaked on Twitter, not sure if legit, but looks it.

Compared to our schedule last year, night and day.7153cb8de8b6f69ff7510af587a0d182.jpg

Who cares my fellow Huddlers Panthers are capable of playing  consistent football on both side at a elite level. There is no team that can stop the Panthers from winning the SB.

Lets go!!!!!!

LUKE & RON.png

River Boat Ron & CAM .png

Archived