• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Schedule Leaks

DelhommesTheMan

2 minutes ago, Clicheking said:

The schedule is realesed in like 4hrs. It reeks of desperation to me to be scouring message boards and Twitter for a couple leaks that may or may not be correct.

Cool. Why you reading the thread then?

contrarians gonna contrary. 

3 minutes ago, Clicheking said:

The schedule is realesed in like 4hrs. It reeks of desperation to me to be scouring message boards and Twitter for a couple leaks that may or may not be correct.

I don't mind waiting until 8.  Mainly on here because there are 30 minutes left in my work day and I'm not feeling particularly productive right now, haha

4 minutes ago, Clicheking said:

And for the record I've been a fan 15+ years, know everything about every player, from their twitter, college, home town and year/round drafted and even this is a little to much for me.

We get it, man, you're the biggest fan ever and want to ruin something that gives people excitement.

2 minutes ago, dpm0409 said:

I don't mind waiting until 8.  Mainly on here because there are 30 minutes left in my work day and I'm not feeling particularly productive right now, haha

Only poped in and read about half a page and though it was extremely silly, especially considering most of this info seems to be wrong as reported in this same thread. Anyway I'm done...... see y'all at 8 when the real thing comes out

5 minutes ago, Clicheking said:

And for the record I've been a fan 15+ years, know everything about every player, from their twitter, college, home town and year/round drafted and even this is a little to much for me.

fug dude, I need to introduce you to pussy, or dick whatever your preference is because that's really unhealthy.

6 minutes ago, Clicheking said:

I suggest we get clearance from you regarding what is discussed on a panthers forum from now on.

FYI, the draft is next week and there will be quite a few rumors floating around. ;)

24 minutes ago, Clicheking said:

Why is this a thing??? 

Are we that desperate for football, that we're resulting to schedule leaks???

Short answer is yes.  Also, if you don't like it I am sure there's an Agatha Christie marathon you can catch on the hallmark channel or something.  

This is a football forum in April What da fug do you think people Re going to talk about.

goddamn why the fug do they let some people have the google.  

Archived