• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Schedule Leaks

DelhommesTheMan

6 minutes ago, Cary Kollins said:

bias confirmed

Bias was confirmed over the Hardy situation in 2014.  

To open on the road is one thing, to open and close on the road, every single year, will make JR's meeting with the Maker easier to take-sounds morbid but no other way to put it.  Dude loves the league more than his own team and is a pushover for the shield.

Just now, Jimmy said:

I just hope the Detroit and SF games aren't back to back. We for fuggers last year with long distant back to back road games on the west coast. 

Sounds like it's SF then Bills at home week 2. I know people don't like the road opener but you theoretically have a healthy, non beat up team traveling to it's only west coast trip and playing a very beatable 49er team.  I will take it. They can travel early cause there is no game the week before.  

Then come home to play the bills.  Better ram but still not a division game and a team that we should beat.

This is good but WTF do I know...

5 minutes ago, CarolinaSunday said:

Sucks to start on the road again but I can't be mad opening the season against the 49ers and Bills. 

Silver lining not having to make the long trip in the middle of the year.

Love opening the season against the 49ers.

I hope the first half of our season is loaded with "not so good" teams.  We're slow starters that pick it up down the stretch.  Let this team, especially Cam, build confidence up first.

1 minute ago, Mage said:

Love opening the season against the 49ers.

I hope the first half of our season is loaded with "not so good" teams.  We're slow starters that pick it up down the stretch.  Let this team, especially Cam, build confidence up first.

Playing bad teams first is always better to rack up wins when all sides are healthy.  Later in the year, when injuries mount and random inactives litter injury reports, flukier things can happen on a game by game basis.

3 minutes ago, Clicheking said:

Why is this a thing??? 

Are we that desperate for football, that we're resulting to schedule leaks???

Dad is from GB and whole family are Packer fans, whereas I am the lone Panther fan. Anytime the Packers come to Charlotte it's an event. So I'd like to know as soon as possible when that date is so we can plan the festivities

6 minutes ago, amcoolio said:

Dad is from GB and whole family are Packer fans, whereas I am the lone Panther fan. Anytime the Packers come to Charlotte it's an event. So I'd like to know as soon as possible when that date is so we can plan the festivities

the black panther of the family...by not going with the crowd you ain't no sheep...

Archived