• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

POLL: Choices (3 Round Mocks)

bLACKpANTHER

Which Mock?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Choose:

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D

20 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

A for sure. Though I doubt Obi will be there at #40. Someone will likely take him in the latter part of round one.

I really want either Zay Jones or Chris Godwin in the 2nd. My preference is Jones, but I wouldn't be upset in the least about Godwin.

I was really on the fence until I became aware of their respective TD totals relative to their production. It could be a telltale sign. As such, It's Godwin all day for me, but I'd be happy with Zay. 

Just now, top dawg said:

I was really on the fence until I became aware of their respective TD totals relative to their production. It could be a telltale sign. As such, It's Godwin all day for me, but I'd be happy with Zay. 

Last year may have been a bit of an anomaly for Godwin with TDs though. He had 11 on 59 catches which is amazing, but he had 5 TDs on 69 catches the season before.

Plus, I'm not all that concerned about another redzone target. No matter who we draft at WR, KB and Olsen are still going to be our primary redzone targets. We need someone who can help us move the ball between the 20s and keep teams honest so that they can't key on KB and Olsen.

I just think Jones is probably the most polished WR in the draft and that's what we need. We need a technician. Enough with the projects and measurables guys.

14 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Last year may have been a bit of an anomaly for Godwin with TDs though. He had 11 on 59 catches which is amazing, but he had 5 TDs on 69 catches the season before.

Plus, I'm not all that concerned about another redzone target. No matter who we draft at WR, KB and Olsen are still going to be our primary redzone targets. We need someone who can help us move the ball between the 20s and keep teams honest so that they can't key on KB and Olsen.

I just think Jones is probably the most polished WR in the draft and that's what we need. We need a technician. Enough with the projects and measurables guys.

I really don't believe Godwin can be considered a project per se. I've done a little research on both. Whereas Jones' coach purposely tried to make sure he was a complete receiver, Godwin was a victim of not only a run-first offense, but one in where the QB spread the ball around a lot. Although he was their best, they didn't force feed Godwin the ball. Godwin has shown all the traits of being a complete receiver, in between the twenties, and in the red zone. He's a chain mover, and can play on the outside. 

I admit that I could be wrong, but I believe that his upside is higher than Jones'.  But, at the end of the day, I think that Jones could do just as well given the right circumstances.

whats it going to take for 'you people' to put an offensive tackle in the top four picks? its happening!!!! like im on a message board with 100 Dave Gettlemen!

Ok, pick a name from the list:

Offensive Tackle 
Taylor Moton, Western Michigan | SR, PRO | Projected: 2nd Rd. 
Sam Tevi, Utah | EW, WOR | Projected: 5th Rd. 
Zach Banner, USC | SR | Projected: 4th Rd. 
Julien Davenport, Bucknell | SR, WOR | Projected: 4th-5th Rd. 
Sean Harlow, Oregon State | WOR | Projected: 4th-5th Rd. 
Tyler Catalina, Georgia | PRO | Projected: UDFA 
Cam Robinson, Alabama | PRI, WOR | Projected: 1st-2nd Rd. 
Antonio Garcia, Troy | PRO | Projected: 3rd Rd. 
Garett Bolles, Utah | PRO, PRI | Projected: 1st-2nd Rd. 
Forrest Lamp, Western Kentucky | WOR | Projected: 1st-2nd Rd. 
Darrell Williams Jr, Western Kentucky | WOR | Projected: UDFA 
Dion Dawkins, Temple | PRO, PRI | Projected: 2nd Rd. 
Mason Zandi, South Carolina | LOC | Projected: UDFA 
Jamal Covington, Charlotte | LOC | Projected: UDFA 
David Sharpe, Florida | PRI | Projected: 3rd-4th Rd. 
Jordan Morgan, Kutztown | WOR | Projected: 4th Rd.

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived