• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I have seen the future, and it is well with my soul

Jeremy Igo

7 minutes ago, 15 said:

we're not trading back lol

Normally I'd agree, but this year I could see it happening. I think there's a pretty good chance that the perfect storm for it happens. That perfect storm being 1) all of our top tier prospects gone and 2) multiple second tier prospects still on the board. In that situation, why not? You already know Cleveland will be taking a QB at #8 with a good chance of Buffalo taking another QB at #10. So let's say there's still three second tier prospects on the board at #8 and you think two QBs are coming off the board at #8 and #10. You're still guaranteed a second tier prospect at #12. Make the trade.

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Normally I'd agree, but this year I could see it happening. I think there's a pretty good chance that the perfect storm for it happens. That perfect storm being 1) all of our top tier prospects gone and 2) multiple second tier prospects still on the board. In that situation, why not? You already know Cleveland will be taking a QB at #8 with a good chance of Buffalo taking another QB at #10. So let's say there's still three second tier prospects on the board at #8 and you think two QBs are coming off the board at #8 and #10. You're still guaranteed a second tier prospect at #12. Make the trade.

I'm thinking that the Bills will take Mike Williams.

27 minutes ago, top dawg said:

12.    Howard

40.    Godwin

52.    Jones/Kamara

64.     Maye/Kamara

98.     Kpassagnon

115:   Basham

Could be Maye at 52, and Jones at 64, or maybe Kamara at 52

Pretty much my mock 

just have 

Obi at 40

Godwin at 52

Teez Tabor at 64 

Tanoh at 98

Carlos Henderson at 115

TJ Logan in the 5th

5 minutes ago, 15 said:

and Gettleman will chuckle and say, "I'm not giving up the 8th pick".

now, I do think we will use our 2 second rounders to trade UP. 

that's fair- Gettleman certainly will not trade the pick if one of his top tier guys is there

1 minute ago, ncfan said:

Pretty much my mock 

just have 

Obi at 40

Godwin at 52

Teez Tabor at 64 

Tanoh at 98

Carlos Henderson at 115

TJ Logan in the 5th

Could be. I'm just wondering if the Obi hype train won't be ending in round one. Moreover, Kamara has multiple visits with us for a reason. 

The Huddle has been sleeping on Maye for the entire time. He's on my radar for sure. I don't think it's a stretch to say that he could turn out the best safety in this draft.

1 minute ago, ncfan said:

At first I didn't think so but now I really trying they go QB.

theyve met with 6 QBs including the top 4 in this draft 

Yeah, but I still don't believe it. I hope they do. All the QBs in the first will push even more quality options down in the second. 

4 hours ago, ncfan said:

Yeah but seeing the Titans Browns deal last year to move up for a OT

if Trubisky (who some say they like at 1) is there.  It should be atleast a 2nd due to the QB vs OT value to a team

Don't get me wrong, I'd rather have #52; just saying...

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

More chances to win...

I'd trade back before I traded up, fwiw.

Drop to 12 or even a little further, pick up an extra couple of 2nd rounders or future first rounder, profit.

This draft is very deep at most of our positions of need other than DE, and we aren't likely to get one of the top (elite) DEs if we stay at 8 anyway.

Archived