• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I have seen the future, and it is well with my soul

Jeremy Igo

3 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

This move assures the Panthers will still get a tier 2 choice in round 1 like McCaffrey or Howard. This would also give the Panthers 3 selections in round 2. In this year's draft, that is pretty incredible. 

This, of course, is assuming all tier 1 prospects like Fournette, Adams, Lattimore, etc are all off the board. 

tumblr_oixik2Srjt1w0f40yo1_500.gif

4 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Woke up last night in a cold sweat. Confused and craving waffles, I reached for my pen and pad and scribbled down the visions that were given to me. I know not where these visions came from. I merely present them to you here, a humble messenger.

The Carolina Panthers trade the 8th pick for the Cleveland Browns 12th and 52nd. This is a steep price to pay for Cleveland, but they will want to move up and grab a QB, and they still will have the first pick in the second round. 

This move assures the Panthers will still get a tier 2 choice in round 1 like McCaffrey or Howard. This would also give the Panthers 3 selections in round 2. In this year's draft, that is pretty incredible. 

This, of course, is assuming all tier 1 prospects like Fournette, Adams, Lattimore, etc are all off the board. 

*cough cough*

4 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I look at it this way:  Fournette or McCaffrey and Zay Jones.  Give me the RB/WR combo.  (point being, I would take the trade even if Fournette is on the board)

5 minutes ago, 15 said:

we're not trading back lol

I can almost guarantee Buffalo and Cleveland will call us about the availability of our pick should they not have already traded up. Both franchises want a QB bad. 

Archived