• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I have seen the future, and it is well with my soul

Jeremy Igo

5 minutes ago, steven8989 said:

One team and thats the saints. They could use another playmaker and would do it just to piss us off

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

They do.  But their D is in real real bad shape right now.  And if Barnett is there, they'll be all over him. Payton has been pretty vocal about them needing a pass rusher on the edge. And on top they have the worse CBs in the league even more so than the jets.

1 hour ago, ncfan said:

If Mitch, the same guy people have been making rumors they like as a possibility at #1,falls to 8.

getting that #52 shouldn't be a problem at all and would actually be looking getting more

He'll, even if we get #12 and #65 for # 8, it would be a bargain.

Surprisingly the only draft-centric dream I have had so far is still the one in which Amba Etta-Tawo was playing for the Panthers next year.

I don't know that it will be via draft, or UDFA, but if it comes true that will be pretty creepy.

I'm totally surprised that is the only dream I have had about it so far, considering the hours I've spent on scouting/etc.

35 minutes ago, shaqattaq said:

He'll, even if we get #12 and #65 for # 8, it would be a bargain.

Yeah but seeing the Titans Browns deal last year to move up for a OT

if Trubisky (who some say they like at 1) is there.  It should be atleast a 2nd due to the QB vs OT value to a team

If Browns stay at #1 and take Garrett I could see them wanting to get back into the top 10 picks to get their QB.  With word Browns are in talks with Jets for a trade for the #1 pick, which without a doubt would involve the #6 so interested to see if Browns have #6 where they would go...

Best case scenario they do take Garrett at #1 and Jets take a QB and with other teams sources say are wanting QBs like the Bills, Cardinals, Texans, etc.   I would hope the Browns trade #12 and #33 to us for #8.

Archived