• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

And then there is this....

Jeremy Igo

I am not speculating. 

Any of the three of those defensive players are also great fits in areas of need that cover a future piece to this team. Lattimore would be perfect next to Bradberry, allowing Worley to slide to the bench and fight for playing time while also being a serviceable backup. The CB situation in that case would be fantastic, and the defense immediately looks nightmarish.

Thomas would be the young DE of the future to replace Pepp and CJ, and learn from them too. Solidify the pass rush rotation.

Adams, clearly, would be a franchise player, game changer from day 1. Could learn from vets too. Couple him with Bradberry in the secondary and half of your group is set for years to come.

Can't go wrong with any of those 3 or Fournette or McCaffrey in my opinion. That's why this is a nice draft to be sitting at 8.

Ultimately, QBs will be taken earlier over more talented overall prospects, and someone will fall to 8 where you'll have the luxury of picking a guy who is considered top 2 in some cases.

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

5 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

There are a handful of guys they like grouped in tier 2, Howard is one of them. 

Thanks for the response! To be honest I didn't watch a single football college game yet (since in Germany there are no college games in TV) but I would be fine with all of the picks. For me the best case would be, if Adams, Thomas or Fournette (maybe even Lattimore) are not there at 8, trade back and pick up McCaffrey, OJ or Ross and get an extra secound round pick.

But again that's just me without watching a single college football game and relying on reports.

Archived