• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Half you guys are crazy

cartier600

I'm a fan like you all hell I live in NYC, never been to south,but I go stream hunting online every sunday to watch the panthers games can say this I watched the Dallas game 3 times, and I'm starting to wonder did we all see the same game? I'm no newbie been here through name changes, and a couple of server crashes.

I watched Peppers the whole game, and I swear he wasn't as bad as some of you guys make him out to be.Especially you Friz,some of you will never get over the million dollars, so he will never do enough outside of 3 sacks,2 ff, and a TD every game you know what's that's fine. I don't think he's worth a million, but I'm not paying him

Some of you truely understand that this is a team game. I've had the pleasure of being around some NFL guys( my friend is Kareem McKenzies cousin) so I understand some football concepts. The scheme the panthers are running isn't suited for them period.. We have one DE that can be stop by using a 3 step drop(which romo used a lot) You can use 2 guys (which dallas used on pep how the hell do u think Johnson, got free on a couple of plays)...etc hell dallas didn't do many plays to peps side til after the half.

I see people say hey look T.Davis & Beason are the only ones playing with heart.. Gimme a break, not to bust anyones bubble but Davis stat's are a product of the system not so much the player, traditional most LB that play his side do will stat wise in the Cover 2 and tackling the TE after 6-7 yard gains with screaming and yelling doesn't prove you have heart. I'm not bashing Beason,Davis nor am I a pep defender, I'm watching and being objective. I see some say look at the run that jones had when pep tried to grab him and whiff'd he dropped back in coverage to cover the TE, hell Grudan or Jaws said it on the replay, and the other play.. He lost containment yes he did, and how does a DE lost containment? Being over aggressive after the QB? So how can pep not be playing hard? We all are viewing through different eyes

In short honestly we have some good players,but the system is all wrong.. I agree with the (how to fix defense)post its so spot on.But I'm no fan of this cover 2 base.Every defense that's top 5 in the nfl is a attacking defense with good corners and safety play.Many will disagree and say I'm a peppers homer, and call me names which is fine

But I'm just typing what I have seen. This defense in the right hands can be very very good, right now this isn't a good team..

Ps. Its a new system it will take at least a year for these guys to get use to it, but in a year this ship will be sunk. And the offense is finished unless the panthers get a QB and a real number 2 or 1a.. Which I remember post after post of people saying no to.. All we need is steve smith, we run first any way..

Hmmm this going to be along year y'all

I get what your saying but does it really matter what people think about Peppers. The point is that we are not playing good football right now. Its going to be almost impossible for us to make the playoffs at this point and pointing fingers is just ridiculous. Who cares if Jake's INT's weren't HIS fault, who cares if Peppers can't get a sack, who cares that we don't run the ball enough, all that matters is that we aren't real good right now. Everyone, coaches included, need to do a better job against Washington. If we can get on a roll and start playing like I know we can everything else won't matter. The Panthers as a team and organizaiton need to improve dramatically in the next two weeks.

Archived